Thursday, August 7, 2008

Beach

I know everyone has been vacationing this summer, and last week, I spent some time with Mom, Dad, Mary, and Jill, Katiebelle, and Colby in Fenwick Island. It was a great few days! We saw lots of dolphins and lots of crabs - one that found my ankle a bit too enticing for my comfort! Katiebelle and Colby had a great time playing in the sand and jumping the waves. I'm sure Mom will be posting some pictures too - hint, hint!!!

Oh, and just in case she tries to hustle you like she did to me - Jill is an EXCELLENT mini-golfer - don't let her fool you when she says "Oh, no need to keep score, I'm not very good." Was that 5 or 6 holes in one? Katiebelle takes after her mom as well - according to her, she got each one in on "the first try."

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments: