Monday, August 25, 2008

Wonderful Maryland Weekend

What a great weekend!
I got to visit with Nana and Aunt Ellie this weekend! We did some shopping, went to dinner, and had such a great time. Saturday morning we walked in the Brookside Gardens, and I can see why they like it so much - it was breathtaking! Such a beautiful day! And Nana did great - we walked for an hour, and she did so well. I hope when I'm 93 I'm still fit and young like she is. It was such a great time, and I'm so glad I went and had some alone time with them. Thanks for your hospitality, Aunt Ellie and Nana!





Oh - then I went to the Orioles/Yankees game Saturday - Muhlenberg was running an alumni event, and even though she didn't go there, Jolene came along. It was a great time there too.


Off to Puerto Rico next weekend! Don't worry, I will DEFINITELY post pictures from there once I'm back!!

Hope all is well!
Love,
Katie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you spent some time with Nana and Aunt E also - you were lucky the weather was so great for all of your activities. Hope it holds for Puerto Rico!!! Mom

Anonymous said...

I am glad you spent some time with Nana and Aunt E also - you were lucky the weather was so great for all of your activities. Hope it holds for Puerto Rico!!! Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie! I tried to put some info on here and it said that my invitation has expired and I need to get a new invitation.

Joan said...

Hi all,

Great pictures - I am from your grandmother's long ago past in Scranton, when my mother and your grandmother were friends when I was growing up.

My name from then is Joan Grady - I just connected with your Aunt Ellie again through email and she sent me this connection to look at all your pictures.

Joan